DeathAngels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free for guild

4 posters

Go down

Free for guild Empty Free for guild

Post  Admin Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:09 pm

K...listen i have an ideea....an ill want u guys to give ur opinion....ill want all the items to be free in guild, to give things for free in guild...not sell them.

Admin
Admin

https://deathangels1.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Free for guild Empty Re: Free for guild

Post  Count-AA Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:32 pm

Well we did that in FF(ForumFreaks)... So it was with a good reason we was so strong Twisted Evil

But sounds like something good.

Count-AA

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:33 pm

so u agree?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Count-AA Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:22 am

yups

Count-AA

Back to top Go down

Free for guild Empty Free for Guild

Post  Kiya1990 Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:56 am

i think that its a good idea cuz it really doesn't make sense have to sell ur items to ur fellow guild member
Kiya1990
Kiya1990

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonsGlory Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:27 pm

I agree, although you can't expect guild members to just give you stuff that cost a lot of FC, like an Azury Phoenix, Plume Roc, Jade Roc, etc..

MoonsGlory

Back to top Go down

Post  Count-AA Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:16 pm

I don't think we mean that kind of things...
But it's like this... I ask about csI, and Moon have some he don't need... CSI is for 3k bones... So What we do is Moon just give the csI for nothing... And I do the same if he need that....

Count-AA

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonsGlory Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:15 pm

Count-AA wrote:I don't think we mean that kind of things...
But it's like this... I ask about csI, and Moon have some he don't need... CSI is for 3k bones... So What we do is Moon just give the csI for nothing... And I do the same if he need that....

Yup, I know. But some people that are new to DA might be thinking that when they, for example, are 70 FC short to buy a Plume/Jade/Azury, expect guildies to "give" those 70 FC to them, because that's simply too expensive. For a lot people this will be obvious, but you shouldn't forget that there are people that really expect this. Wink

MoonsGlory

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:03 am

gimmeeee 10 fc:D:))

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiya1990 Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:47 am

MoonsGlory wrote:

Yup, I know. But some people that are new to DA might be thinking that when they, for example, are 70 FC short to buy a Plume/Jade/Azury, expect guildies to "give" those 70 FC to them, because that's simply too expensive. For a lot people this will be obvious, but you shouldn't forget that there are people that really expect this. Wink

i understand what ur saying MG that there are ppl that think that everything would be free but there could be a boundary on what items are free and for items which are expensive and hard to get, if a member really "needs" the item u could sell it to them but at a discounted price What do u guys think?
Tachara
Kiya1990
Kiya1990

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonsGlory Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:15 am

Kiya1990 wrote:
MoonsGlory wrote:

i understand what ur saying MG that there are ppl that think that everything would be free but there could be a boundary on what items are free and for items which are expensive and hard to get, if a member really "needs" the item u could sell it to them but at a discounted price What do u guys think?
Tachara

I agree with Tachara on this one. Smile

Also, I see a lot of people selling stuff just in the faction chat... IMO, you should tell your guildies as the first ones when you're selling stuff.

MoonsGlory

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:56 pm

So necro when ull sell me at disscount the snowhy?Smile)....and ya i agree to sell important stuff at disscount...but normal crap we give free

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum